FlashFox - Flash Browser
A fast and simple mobile browser that supports flash player
FlashFox - Flash Browser is a browser for Android which supports playing flash programs. It has all the features of popular browsers like Chrome and Firefox, including tabbed browsing, private browsing, and various security controls, and it also supports Flash-based websites. Now you can access all of your favorite web games, news sites, and Internet classrooms directly from the convenience of your mobile phone or tablet.
FlashFox - Flash Browser allows you to use multiple tabs, save bookmarks, search pages for keywords, browse the internet privately, and other features of a modern browser all while providing Flash support. Even complex Flash-based websites and applications can load within this powerful mobile browser. Since most web programmers assume that mobile browsers will not support Flash, you will sometimes have to request the desktop version of a website to see Flash content. Even then, you may have to pinch to zoom in on Flash content to get it to load and run, since small Flash content often does not run by default. Despite these workarounds, FlashFox - Flash Browser is able to serve all of your Flash media needs.
- Use flash player on your mobile phone or tablet!
- Typically runs flash animations in a stable manner.
- The app has a full-featured and multi-tabbed browser.
- Supports "do not track me" and other security features.
- Purchase the Pro version to get rid of advertisements.
- Trying to run complex websites and Flash animations on a mobile browser will often be frustrating regardless of the browser.
- Several users complain that the free version of the app has too many advertisements.
- You must manually request the desktop version of most sites to even see Flash functionality.
- The app has trouble displaying an on-screen keyboard.
- Does not appear to work for all phones and users--some users report that the app has a strong lag when running flash animations or does run flash at all.
- Some users report that the app repeatedly crashes on them.